Monday, January 7, 2008

Post B

For my response I decided to pick a quote.



Quote-"You should stand up for yourself when you can, and when you can't, there's always somebody there for you who can." "That's the code." (123) I picked this quote because, I think it's very important to the book. It's important to the book because, I think this quote explains what an enforcer does for his teammates in the NHL, and it also helps explain that if you do take a cheap shot at a player that you have to take actions for your cheap hit and defend yourself. Because when you take a cheap at a star player the enforcers on your team won't help you, you have to stand up for yourself. This quote explains the code, and the title of the book is, "The Code". So I just think this quote explains what an enforcer does for his teammates, and it help explains what the code is.

No comments: