Tuesday, November 13, 2007

2nd quarter outside reading book

The Book name is "The Code." Author is Ross Bernstein. The book was published in 2006. The book is nonfiction. The information is true in this book about NHL fighting. There are 255 pages in this book. The book is challenging for a high school student because, there is a lot of information about hockey fights, the rules of fighting, the code you have to go by to fight in the NHL. There's a lot of information about the little things you have to go by to want to fight in the NHL. You really have to read the little things right to get why an all star NHL player can't fight in the NHL. I chose this book because, I like to fight, I'm a fighter, and I think it would be fun to read about the code you have to go by to be able to fight in the NHL. I think this book will be very interesting, and exciting.

1 comment:

Mr. Hatten said...

Ryan,
This book is fine. Have fun.